5 Creative Ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day with Your Dog
1. Go on an adventure and explore somewhere new like a dog park, hiking trail or even just a car ride if your dog enjoys them!
2. Get out the non-toxic paints and make a paw print masterpiece! Place some paint on a paper plate for easy clean up and wash the paw with a damp towel before dipping it in. Of course, rinse with water afterwards and do it outside so you won't have to worry about the mess!
Design by Ann Marie Stowe
3. Snuggle up and watch a movie together such as Pets, The Call of the Wild, Best in Show or Isle of Dogs.
4. Make some dog friendly ice cream (like this tasty peanut butter banana recipe) or bake some heart shaped biscuits to give to your sweetheart.
5. Dress up and take some selfies with your dog to share with others or put in a picture frame.
However you choose to celebrate the day, what matters most is that you simply spend some quality time with your dog. While they may not understand the idea of the holiday, they will love celebrating it with you!